Finally! I am finished! I am a Beautiful Butterfly! I have wings!


Heimlich from Bugs Life

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Official Weigh In


So, here it is, the big weigh in.  I was much lower than I imagined I would be.  My dd was holding the tube of toothpaste,  I couldn't figure out any other way to get it in the pic of the wii weight page.  So, I went from 160.9 to 151.2, a difference of 9.7!  Yay!

I wanted to do measurements but my Palm Pilot is having issues and that is where I stored all my previous measurements so I don't have anything to compare them to.  I will still measure today and will post the differences some day when I figure out to fix my Palm.


6 comments:

  1. That is great! you are so kicking butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! And how are you liking the Wii fit? I love that you were surprised, how could you be surprised? You have worked your butt off girl! Keep up the great work, those last 30 pounds are going to come off so quickly if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Man, 10 pounds is awesome. Way to go. If you keep it up you'll be looking great at the end of this competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 pounds is amazing! You must have been doing some pretty hard work. Keep it up! Do you LOVE your wii fit? I've heard so much good about it!

    I have a BL blog: www.whittlingmymiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo!! Congrats!! I lsot 10 lbs the first month too. It's a great motivator. ;-) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete