Finally! I am finished! I am a Beautiful Butterfly! I have wings!


Heimlich from Bugs Life

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So, yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what happened

With the wii fit board it comes with little attachments if you use it on carpet. I weighed myself with them on and then took them off and it makes about a 5 lb difference so I think I must have weighed myself a few times with them off. So going from my starting weight I've lost a total of 5 lbs which still feels pretty good.

The bad news is that I haven't exercised for two days. I started a new medicine Monday that is giving me insomnia really bad. Monday night I slept about 4 hours and last night I slept about 6. Hopefully tonight will be better. I will definitely be getting back on the wagon tomorrow. I just feel so much better on the days I've exercised.

When I went to lunch today I got a turkey club without the bacon and mayo on whole wheat so I think I did ok.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds confusing to me:) I am glad you figured it out though.

    Hope you are able to get some sleep soon. It stinks to just lay there in bed side awake.
    Good for you for taking off the mayo and bacon...
    ps - I love bacon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean it has a 5lb difference? I was thinking about getting a board, but haven't yet. What do I need to watch for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wouldn't have guessed anything was wrong...good thing you did! Way to go on the loss though!

    ReplyDelete