Finally! I am finished! I am a Beautiful Butterfly! I have wings!


Heimlich from Bugs Life

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yep, it got worse!

Saturday I ended up with a stomach bug. You know it's a strong bug when I get it. Usually stomach issues pass right by me, I can count on one hand how many times I've actually thrown up from one. I finally got an appetite back Sunday night.

Sunday my 8mo started a fever that didn't come down until this morning. I've done nothing but hold baby for two days. I have no idea why she got it, my kids rarely get fevers and she had no other symptoms.

Our dogs wounds opened up last night and started bleeding again. I guess I'm going to have to take him to the vet. Hopefully they will let us pay in two days.

I desperately need a calm few days.

1 comment:

  1. Camille, it sounds like you DO need a calm few days. If anything, a nice hot bubble bath at the end of the day gives me a little peace until I can get some sanity. I sure hope things go better for you!

    ReplyDelete