Finally! I am finished! I am a Beautiful Butterfly! I have wings!


Heimlich from Bugs Life

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Feeling better

I finally gave in yesterday and went to the dr. I started getting worried because the infection was spreading to my chest. One of my biggest fears from getting the blood clot in my lung is pneumonia so I decided I'd waited long enough and got an antibiotic. I can already tell a difference this morning. Tomorrow I should be nearly back to normal.

My good news is that yesterday I finally had a good eating day. I got in about 5 servings of whole grains, 3 veggies and 4 fruits plus lots of water. Yay me! As soon as baby girl goes back to sleep (she was up at 6:00. Usually she sleeps until 10) I will finally be able to get in a full workout.

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for antibiotics! Here's to feeling 100% really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel completely better soon! And... fingers crossed ... that baby girl takes a long nap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you were so sick! You have lost 6 lbs already, you ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got some medication. Hopefully you'll be back to normal very quickly. Great job losing 6 lbs despite that. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am glad you are feeling better. I hate feeling yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are feeling better also. Sick is no fun. Nice work on the weightloss too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're feeling better. It's rotten to feel sick! Wow! You have seven kids? You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete