Finally! I am finished! I am a Beautiful Butterfly! I have wings!


Heimlich from Bugs Life

Monday, January 5, 2009

Pics and weigh in







I'm actually getting around to posting pics, only because it was easy today (found the sd cards easily, found the right card readers, found an easy way to get them into a file etc)! LOL So here I am in all my glory. Plus I've lost weight! The Christmas snacking has slacked way off and I've been enjoying the Wii fit so I'm down 3 lbs! Awesome! Course that doesn't count for the BLC but thats ok! I'm thrilled about it. Now just gotta keep going. It would really help if I could get my two littles to fall asleep before midnight, though, so I can exercise at 7 am rather than 8:30 am when everyone else is up and pestering me!
Ok, well, I still don't get the formatting thing but at least they are there. Sorry about the lighting on the two pics. The flash doesn't work on our camera so it's really hard to get a good pic.






7 comments:

  1. I am sooo proud of you Camille!! Way to go on your 3 lbs lost!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey at least you got a picture up! I knew this was coming and it still snuck up on me!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wii fit sounds like a fun way to workout. Maybe I should put that on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got the Wii after Christmas. I just tried it out for the first time, and I loved it! Welcome to BL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job posting your pictures! I have a Wii, but don't have Wii fit. Sounds like I should get one since so many people say it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah... I love the before pictures! It makes me so excited to get going.. rev up and roll! I would love a wii fit. I have hears such good things about it! I have a bridal shop and have a bride I am making a dress for that does the wii fit and she has lost 2" on her hips from it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Wii fit picture...during christmas break, my kids would watch me doing my exercise and everytime the BMI indicator went to "overweight" my 8yo dd would say "ahh mom, you're overweight again" LOL expecting it to change each time. I did point out that it was going down and getting smaller each time. Though now, I make sure to workout before the kids get up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete