Finally! I am finished! I am a Beautiful Butterfly! I have wings!


Heimlich from Bugs Life

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Very sick

I've had a really bad sinus infection since Thursday. When I get sick I quit caring about any resolves and just go with the flow. Thursday I ate very little, Friday my dd made a chocolate cake and I caved and ate two pieces, Saturday once again I ate very little partly because I went to Body Worlds with a friend. We were there almost 5 hours and missed lunch. I filled up with a banana, some nuts and crackers after we got done and then since it was close to dinner time I didn't eat much dinner. I wouldn't have gone since I felt so crappy but my friend had already paid for the tickets and those tickets are expensive. I exercised Friday but missed Thursday and Saturday. That's 4 days of exercising. 5 is what I need to do for the insurance and six is my goal but when you're sick, you're sick.

I'm beginning to feel a bit better so next week should be much better.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better next week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, sorry you were feeling so lousy! Glad you are feeling better and can get back at it next week. Although, you did a great amount of exercise anyway last week! So good job, despite being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille, feel better. May this new week bring you renewed energy and health! Did you love Bodyworlds? We went last weekend and were so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I decided to make a BL blogsite to keep all of these lovely ladies updated. The address for that is: www.whittlingmymiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being sick puts a damper on everything! Especially a new goal that's not routine. I hope you start feeling better so you can do what you need to!

    ReplyDelete