Finally! I am finished! I am a Beautiful Butterfly! I have wings!


Heimlich from Bugs Life

Friday, January 2, 2009

Gearing up for Monday

I'm going to get my kids to help me take some pics today so I can post those. I also want to get my measurements up but have to find my measuring tape first. Going to costco to pick up some Special K. Getting my old weight loss notebook out so I can keep track of everything. Lets see, what else.... oh yeah, get everyone participating's link up on my blog. As for a picture of my weight I hope it's ok if I take a pic of Wii fits weight page. I don't trust my scale at all!

I'm excited for this to start on Monday. I'm also LOVING my Wii fit that I got for Xmas! Yes, I've already played around with it and yes, I'm very sore! I also love that my kids are getting more active. We homeschool and with winter it's hard for them to get moving very much.

2 comments:

  1. Did I already mention that i am excited you are doing this with us this year??? :D So is the Wii fit really worth the money? Last year I lost a lot of weight from playing boxing, tennis and bowling! :) So i am sure the Wii fit is just that much better! Maybe I need a little birdie to tell Matt that I would like that for my Birthday!! (less than 2 weeks away) hint hint on Sunday. ;)
    I am sure if you do the wii fit weigh in, I a sure that is just fine, just take a pic of it. We trust ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille, I'm soooo thrilled you're doing this, too!!!! Matter-of-fact, there seems to be more people I know already getting involved this year. That will help so much in the support department. It was so difficult last year when I joined late, didn't know hardly a soul, and I was dealing with so much crud with getting our kids home.

    ReplyDelete